The IES81000POE 8-Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch lets you connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to up to eight PoE-enabled devices, or a mixture of PoE and non-PoE components.
Giving you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, this PoE+ switch complies with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards and supplies up to 30 W per port, with a total power budget of 120 W.
A true unmanaged switching solution, the 8 PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports sense whether the connected devices are PoE-ready or require data connectivity only, and also auto-negotiate between 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed and duplex.
The Gigabit Ethernet switch features a sturdy, wall-mountable metal enclosure for durability, and front panel LEDs for quick indication of connection speed and status.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Position your network devices where power outlets aren’t available, with 30 Watts per-port from the switch
- Reduce expenses by using existing standard Cat5/5e/6 Ethernet cabling to deliver power and data
- Provides durable performance in harsh environments with a sturdy steel construction
PRODUCT NUMBERS TechData Dis 11331138 ASI 148786 D and H IES81000POE Ingram Micro USA UN5927 Synnex US STA-IES81000POE UPC Code 065030854573 WARRANTY INFORMATION Warranty 2 Years HARDWARE Industry Standards IEEE 802.3at/af Power Over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Ports 8 PERFORMANCE Auto MDIX Yes Buffer Size 128 KB Compatible Networks 10/100/1000 Mbps Flow Control Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex Full Duplex Support Yes Maximum Data Transfer Rate 2 Gbps (Full-Duplex) Switching Architecture Store-and-Forward CONNECTOR(S) Connector Type(s) 8 - RJ-45 Female SOFTWARE OS Compatibility OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required SPECIAL NOTES / REQUIREMENTS Patents and Licenses The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
INDICATORS LED Indicators 1 - Power 8 - Activity 8 - 10/100 Mbps 8 - 1000 Mbps 8 - PoE POWER Center Tip Polarity Positive Input Current 2 A Input Voltage 100 ~ 240 AC Output Current 2.31 A Output Voltage 52 DC Plug Type M Power Consumption (In Watts) 120 Power Source AC Adapter Included ENVIRONMENTAL Humidity 10~90% RH (Non-Condensing) Operating Temperature 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F) Storage Temperature -20°C to 90°C (-4°F to 194°F) PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS Color Black Enclosure Type Steel Product Height 1.5 in [38 mm] Product Length 7.4 in [188 mm] Product Weight 26.5 oz [750 g] Product Width 4.7 in [119 mm] PACKAGING INFORMATION Shipping (Package) Weight 3.9 lb [1.8 kg] WHAT'S IN THE BOX Included in Package 1 - 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch 2 - Wallmount Brackets 1 - Set, Rubber Feet 1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ) 1 - Instruction Manual